Make a Difference and Donate TODAY!
To make a one-time contribution to LAEF by credit card, click on the “Donate” button below.
Would you like to mail in a check? Please send it to: LAEF, PO Box 1210, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Are you willing to support LAEF at a level higher than $50 per month?
Consider joining the
Los Al Leadership Circle – our major donor group!
Thank you for supporting LAEF and the students of Los Alamitos USD!
Non-Profit/Federal Tax ID #95-3756247
LAEF is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
Contributions are tax deductible to
the fullest extent allowed by law.
Your LAEF donation pays for:
- Over 300 academic and enrichment opportunities after school and during the summer, including FREE after-school global language classes for 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders
- STEAM project prep classes, STEAM fairs on school campuses and the district-wide STEAM Showcase
- $97,500 to middle schools and LAHS to support STEAM programs
- $225,000 to support the salaries for Elementary School Media Center/STEAM teachers since 2016
- $110,000 over the past four years to build middle school Well Spaces and support the salaries of Los Alamitos Unified’s mental health counselors
- $10,000 to fund the 6th Grade C.A.R.E.S. Summits for Social-Emotional Learning for students and training for middle school teachers
- SAT Prep classes for 11th grade students (no fee, but donations accepted)
- Scholarships for STEAM project supplies & funds to support STEAM student groups, such as the LAHS Robotics Team and most recently $965 to the LAHS Hydrogen Endurance Racing Team to fund an additional fuel cell powered car for competitions
- LAEF donated $2640 to send LAHS’ Show Choir Advanced Choir Student Leadership Team on a first-time opportunity through the Disney Youth Education Series
- $80,000 invested in District facilities this school year with $700,000 contributed since 2013
- LAEF sponsors the annual Griffriends event, which provide team games and luncheons for K-12 children with special needs and high school athletes
- LAEF partners with Project SEEK at McGaugh Elementary and Friends of Rossmoor at Rossmoor Elementary to provide additional instruction to all students during the school day. (Art Lab at McGaugh and STEM Lab at Rossmoor)
- Past Support of the Arts – LAEF donated $2,000 to the LAHS Orchestra in the Spring of 2018 to help fund their participation in the 2018 Los Angeles International Music Festival at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. LAEF also donated $10,000 to the LAHS Marching Band in the Spring of 2017 to support their appearance in the 2018 New Year’s Day Parade in London, England!
- Safety items that protect every student in the district, including the 15 camera surveillance system at LAHS
- Program scholarships for students of families in need – over $25,000 awarded in program scholarships every year
- Professional growth and development funding for the people in charge of your child’s education
Your contribution supports students in the entire school district and will help LAEF continue to enhance educational excellence.
With your support, LAEF helps the district achieve desired and specific goals that would otherwise not be possible!
Please consider supporting LAEF by:
Leaving LAEF a gift in your will.
Designating LAEF as a beneficiary in part or all of a life insurance policy or IRA.
Giving a gift to LAEF from a donor-advised fund.
Giving LAEF the gift of appreciated stock.