school flyers with class offerings will be available on aug. 11.
online registration will open on aug. 12 at 12:00pm.
FALL 2022 Session Dates
September 12 to December 16, 2022
(Weaver Only - September 6 to December 16, 2022)
FREE Online World Language Session Dates
September 19 to December 16, 2022
FALL 2022 FLYERS ARE IN DEVELOPMENT!
Click on the arrow next to your school name to view Spring 2022 flyers to get an idea of class offerings.
After School Enrichment
Here are the benefits of After School Enrichment Programs:
- Give children activity choices, engage them in enrichment activities, and support socialization and team learning.
- Pay academic dividends during the school day, whether or not the class is classified as “academic,” because programs feature reading, language comprehension and analytic thought.
- Provide opportunities for group projects in music, art, theatre, and computer activities.
- Let students connect with teachers in a lower teacher-child ratio setting.
- Allow students greater flexibility to make choices in their class activities, which research connects to better social skills with classroom peers.
- Decreases screen time for children! In numerous studies, time viewing television has been associated with lower reading achievement and more frequent behavior problems among children.