Make a Difference and Donate TODAY!
Would you like to mail a check?
Please send to:
LAEF, PO Box 1210, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Are you willing to support LAEF at a significant level of $84/month or $1000/year?
Consider joining the Los Al Leadership Circle – our major donor group!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LAEF AND LOS AL KIDS!
The Los Alamitos Education Foundation is a Non-Profit 501(c) 3 / Federal Tax ID #95-3756247
Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Your LAEF donation pays for:
- Over 500 academic and enrichment opportunities after school and during the summer, including FREE online global language classes for 1st through 5th graders
- STEAM project prep classes, STEAM fairs on school campuses and the district-wide STEAM Showcase provided through 2020
- $450,000 to district schools for STEAM programs since 2016
- $527,300 since 2017 to build, furnish and stock Well Spaces district-wide and support the salaries of Los Alamitos Unified’s mental health counselors
- $10,000 to fund the 6th Grade C.A.R.E.S. Summits for Social-Emotional Learning for students and training for middle school teachers
- Funds to support STEAM student groups, such as the LAHS Robotics Team and LAHS Hydrogen Endurance Racing Team
- LAEF donated $2640 to send LAHS’ Show Choir Advanced Choir Student Leadership Team on a first-time opportunity through the Disney Youth Education Series
- $100,000 invested in District facilities this school year with $1,120,000 contributed since 2011
- LAEF sponsors the annual Griffriends event, which provide team games and luncheons for K-12 children with special needs and high school athletes. Over $16,000 has been donated to date.
- LAEF partners with Project SEEK at McGaugh Elementary and Friends of Rossmoor at Rossmoor Elementary to provide additional instruction to all students during the school day. (Art Lab at McGaugh and STEM Lab at Rossmoor)
- Past Support of the Arts – LAEF donated $2,000 to the LAHS Orchestra in the Spring of 2018 to help fund their participation in the Los Angeles International Music Festival at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. LAEF also donated $10,000 to the LAHS Marching Band in the Spring of 2017 to support their appearance in the 2018 New Year’s Day Parade in London, England!
- Safety items that protect every student in the district, including the 15 camera surveillance system at LAHS
- Program scholarships for students of families in need – over $25,000 awarded in program scholarships every year
- Teacher of the Year dinner and awards ceremony honoring one teacher from each Los Al school each spring.
Your contribution supports students in the entire school district and will help LAEF continue to enhance educational excellence.
With your support, LAEF helps the district achieve desired and specific goals that would otherwise not be possible!
Please consider supporting LAEF by:
Leaving LAEF a gift in your will.
Designating LAEF as a beneficiary in part or all of a life insurance policy or IRA.
Giving a gift to LAEF from a donor-advised fund. Learn more at IRS Webpage
Giving LAEF the gift of appreciated stock via a donor-advised fund.
Please review our GIFT ACCEPTANCE POLICY for more information.
Please call our office at 562.799.4700 Ext. 80424 with any questions on donating in these ways.